Celery and Parmesan Salad
Easy to make standout side dish that pairs perfectly with seafood, steak and poultry.
- 4 stalks of celery, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped celery leaves
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ tsp celery salt
- 1 oz shaved Parmesan cheese
Thinly slice celery stalks and place in a bowl.
Chop up ¼ cup of celery leaves and add to the bowl.
Add olive oil, lemon zest and juice.
Add pepper, celery salt and toss.
Add parmesan cheese and gently mix.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.