Celery and Parmesan Salad
Easy to make standout side dish that pairs perfectly with seafood, steak and poultry.
- 4 stalks celery thinly sliced
- ¼ cup celery leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp black pepper freshly ground
- ½ tsp celery salt
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese shaved
Place the sliced celery and chopped celery leaves in a bowl.
Add olive oil, lemon zest, juice, pepper, celery salt and toss to combine.
Add parmesan cheese and gently mix.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 419mg | Potassium: 59mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 141IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 1mg