Brazilian Cilantro Garlic Bread
Grilled over charcoal garlic-heavy crispy bread - a flavor-rich authentic Brazilian side dish.
- 1 loaf of white crusty bread
- 4 tbsp salted butter
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- ⅓ cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 2 tbsp Brazilain Sofrito (ingredients and method below)
- ⅓ cup cilantro or basil
- 1 white onion roughly chopped
- 2 heads garlic cloves separated, peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
Brazilian Cilantro Garlic Bread:
Preheat BBQ to 250°F-300°F.
Slice bread, making sure not to cut all the way through.
Put remaining ingredients into a food processor and whizz until combined.
Spread mixture into each slice of the bread.
Spread any left over on top.
Place some baking paper inside a large sheet of foil and wrap the bread in it.
Bake for 10 minutes, open foil and check the bread. If it needs it, leave it open for a couple of minutes to allow the top of the bread to get crunchy.
Sodium: 258mg | Calcium: 122mg | Vitamin C: 5mg | Vitamin A: 386IU | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 83mg | Cholesterol: 33mg | Calories: 352kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Fat: 35g | Protein: 4g | Carbohydrates: 5g | Iron: 1mg