Easy Smoked Mac And Cheese
Perfectly gooey yet crunchy on the outside, this Mac and Cheese can boast a twist or two.
- 24 oz pasta (macaroni style)
- 17.5 oz Colby cheese
- 16 oz shredded Cheddar cheese
- 9 oz cream cheese
- 4.5 oz salted butter
- 6 cups full cream milk
- 12.5 oz bacon (diced and fried)
- 2 - 3 tbsp of your favorite BBQ rub (I used Loot N Bootys Everything Rub)
- 7 oz pork crackle (crushed)
Add all ingredients except pork crackle into a tray.
Get your BBQ up to temp of 300°F to 320°F
Put the tray of mac and cheese into the smoker for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, stir mac and cheese and smoke for a further 30 minutes.
After an hour, remove from the smoker, stir again and sprinkle more of your chosen rub over it.
Cover with pork crackle and return to the smoker for another 30 minutes.