Easy Smoked Mac And Cheese
Perfectly gooey yet crunchy on the outside, this Mac and Cheese can boast a twist or two.
- 24 oz pasta macaroni style
- 17.5 oz Colby cheese shredded
- 16 oz Cheddar cheese shredded
- 9 oz cream cheese cubed
- 4.5 oz salted butter cubed
- 6 cups full fat milk
- 12.5 oz bacon diced and fried
- 2 - 3 tbsp BBQ rub I used Loot N Booty's Everything Rub
- 7 oz pork crackle crushed
Add all ingredients except pork crackle to a tray with high sides.
Get your BBQ up to temp of 300°F to 320°F
Put the tray of mac and cheese into the smoker for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, stir mac and cheese and smoke for a further 30 minutes.
After an hour, remove from the smoker, stir again and sprinkle more of your chosen rub over it.
Cover with pork crackle and return to the smoker for another 30 minutes.
Sodium: 2369mg | Calcium: 1504mg | Vitamin C: 1mg | Vitamin A: 3203IU | Sugar: 18g | Fiber: 4g | Potassium: 958mg | Cholesterol: 345mg | Calories: 1934kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 68g | Fat: 127g | Protein: 92g | Carbohydrates: 104g | Iron: 5mg