Smoked Queso Dip
- 1 block Velveeta cheese blanco
- 1 lb ground pork sausage cooked
- 1 tbsp bbq rub
- 1 12oz can rotel tomatoes
- 1 6oz can hatch green chiles
- 1 12oz can cream of bacon soup
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
Brown your ground sausage in a pan on medium high heat, remove and drain the excess oil.
Grate your cheddar cheese and pepperjack cheese and cube up your velveeta cheese.
In a foil pan, add the sausage, cheese, cream of bacon soup, rotel tomatoes, hatch green chiles and then season with your favorite bbq rub.
Place the queso mixture into your smoker at 250 degrees for 30 minutes until everything is all melted together. Make sure you stir occasionally.
Serve with tortilla chips or whatever you’d like and enjoy!
- Rotel is a brand that sells diced tomatoes with green chilies. You can substitute for a can of diced tomatoes and add green chilis, or leave out for less heat.
- If you can't find Velveeta cheese you can substitute for American, Cheddar, Swiss, or Gouda.
Calories: 2271kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 125g | Fat: 192g | Saturated Fat: 85g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 546mg | Sodium: 4222mg | Potassium: 1363mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2460IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 1745mg | Iron: 8mg